CARE FOR EACH PIECE LIKE THE PRIZED POSSESSION THAT IT IS
- Cold wash on a gentle setting, (under 30 degrees) with similar colours.
- Washing in hot water or an intense washing machine setting may damage the fabric.
- Avoid using fabric softener or detergents that contain bleaching agents, as this may damage or alter the fabric colour.
- Do not tumble try as this may alter the fabric.
- Air dry in the shade as direct sunlight may fade the material.
- Hang or lay flat to dry as soon as washing cycle ends, don’t leave to soak.
- Steam and/or Iron on a low setting, on reverse side.
- Do not steam/iron any printing or embellishments, as this may damage the finer details.
- Do not iron prints or embellishments