CARE FOR EACH PIECE LIKE THE PRIZED POSSESSION THAT IT IS
- Cold wash on a gentle setting, (under 30 degrees) with similar colours.
- Washing in hot water or an intense washing machine setting may damage the fabric.
- Most modern washing machines like to heat up the water, regardless of selecting COLD wash. Please check your machine to see if it does this. If so, you may need to hand wash to prevent shrinkage.
- Avoid using fabric softener or detergents that contain bleaching agents, as this may damage or alter the fabric colour.
- Do not tumble try as this may alter the fabric.
- Air dry in the shade as direct sunlight may fade the material.
- Hang or lay flat to dry as soon as washing cycle ends, don’t leave to soak.
- Steam and/or Iron on a low setting, on reverse side.
- Do not steam/iron any printing or embellishments, as this may damage the finer details.
- Do not iron prints or embellishments